– One week’s rent
So for example if the proposed rent is £1450, the holding deposit will be: £334
– Long let tenancy: Equivalent to five weeks’ rent (unless otherwise specified)
– Short let tenancy: £700 or equivalent to one weeks’ rent (whichever is greater)
– Contract variation, novation, amendment or change of occupant at the tenant’s request within an existing tenancy: £50 (or a reasonable fee if costs incurred are higher)
– Default fee of interest on late rent if the rent is more than 14 days overdue: 3% above Bank of England base rate charged from the date of rent due
– Default fee for lost keys or other respective security devices Actual cost of replacement
Company Lets and/or other non-Assured Shorthold Tenancies
– £350 Per person
This is fixed-cost fee that can cover a variety of works depending on the individual circumstances of each tenancy. Such as (including but not limited to) conducting viewings, negotiating the tenancy, verifying references, undertaking Right to Rent checks (if applicable) and drawing up contracts. It is charged per person – not per tenancy. The charge will not exceed £350 per individual and will only be applied to the first three individuals entering into the tenancy.
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT(if applicable)
We do not charge any Admin Fees, Contract renewal or Referencing fees to tenants on Assured Shorthold Tenancies as required by the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Fees for non-Residential tenancies still apply like those for Company Lets and Leases.